Please join us on January 31, 2024 for this FREE breakfast session addressing Ontario's Housing Crisis, to be held at the College of Carpenters and Allied Trades (CCAT) in Woodbridge, Ontario.
Harnessing the Potential of Ontario's Forest Products
Learn how mass timber and Ontario's forest products are playing a fundamental role in creating solutions to the housing crisis we are currently facing. Element5's Founder and Vice-President, Corporate Citizenship Patrick Chouinard will be of the panel featuring other innovative leaders in Ontario's construction sector.
- Leith Moore, Principal and Founder, Assembly Corp (formerly R-Hauz)
- Patrick Chouinard, Founder and Vice-President, Corporate Citizenship, Element5
- Hans Jain, Principal, Atria Development
- Jaka Bradac, Sales Engineer, Ledinek Engineering
- David Moses, Principal, Moses Structural Engineers Inc.
Wednesday, January 31, 2024
- 8:30 AM - Breakfast
- 9:30 AM - Panel Session
- 1:00 PM - Lunch, then tour of the training facilities at the College of Carpenters
College of Carpenters 222 Rowntree Dairy Road
Press Coverage from the session
Construct Connect wrote about the event for Daily Commercial News.
It was a packed house for the event where speakers including our own Patrick Chouinard who spoke about how timber and Ontario's forest products are playing a fundamental role in creating solutions to the housing crisis we are currently facing.
"If builders master the repeatability challenge, Chouinard said, and new templates such as the promised federal catalogue for prefabricated homes gain currency, the sector is poised to leap forward as a major affordable housing solution."